Cork | Synthetic Nomacorc Green Line #9 Long 45x24 (BG1000)
- Selling Unit: 1000 per Bag
- Length: 43 mm = 4.3 cm = 1.69 inches = 1 11/16 inches
- Diameter: 22 mm = 2.2 cm = 0.87 inches = 7/8 inches
- Style: Renewable plant based
- Perfected using cutting-edge technology
- Optimum sealing
- Intended for consumption (2 years +)
- Product of The United States
Nomacorc Green Line is a new "category" of closures derived from sustainable renewable sugarcane-based materials. Recyclable closures and have the lowest carbon footprint of any closure offered to the wine industry today.
WHY NOMACORC GREEN LINE? Driven by a steadfast commitment to innovation, sustainability, and continuous improvement, Nomacorc Green Line offers dramatic improvements in wine closure Performance, Design, and Sustainability.
Nomacorc Green Line provides consistent and controlled oxygen ingress and is TCA and fault-free.
ZERO CARBON FOOTPRINT
Using plant-based raw materials that help to absorb CO₂, Green Line is the first range of zero-carbon closures.
Nomacorc Green Line includes plant-based polymers derived from sugar cane, therefore made up of 100% renewable raw materials.