Riesling | 23 L Medium/Heavy-Bodied White Sterile Must (EA)
- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 13 % ABV
- Volume: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Weeks to Make: 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 10 X 11½ X 16
- Weight: 54.4 LBS. (24.6 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Riesling Varietal Grapes:
- Feher Rajnai
- Johannisberg Riesling
- Uva Pussila
These wines have at least a touch of sweetness, many Rieslings can be very dry as well. Whether the wine is dry or very sweet just depends on where the wine was grown.
The aromatic, deliciously refreshing wine that tastes like the nectar of apples, apricots, peaches, and pears. Usually crisp, due to its high levels of acidity, Riesling is known for its strong floral aromas.