Pinot Grigio | 23 L Medium/Heavy-Bodied White Sterile Must (EA)
- Selling Unit: Each
- PABV: Potential Alcohol By Volume 13 % ABV
- Volume: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Weeks to Make: 4 Weeks
- Makes: 23 LT. (6.07 US Gallons)
- Dimensions: 10 X 11½ X 16
- Weight: 54.4 LBS. (24.6 KG)
- Wine Making Pak Includes: Wine Base, Yeast, Bentonite, Sulphite/Sorbate, Fining Agents
- Product of Canada
Popular Wines Made From Pinot Grigio Varietal Grapes:
- Pinot Gris
- Sivi Pinot
- Tokay d'Alsace
These wines, are a zesty white wine. The second most popular white wine in America, Pinot Grigio (aka Pinot Gris) is a dry white wine that has a punchy acidity with flavors of lemons, limes, green apples, and honeysuckle.
While most believe Pinot Grigio originated in Italy, it was actually born, like many of the most popular grapes of the world, in France, where it is known as Pinot Gris. Thought to be a mutation of the red grape Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris’ skins are not green like other white grapes, but instead have a greyish blue hue, which is what gives them their name.